The Gold Standard Coaching roundtable serves as "the coaches' office" here at GoldStandardCoaching.com and a place where we can ask (or answer) some of the questions/concerns that we all have. Or we can just rant, rave, and debate until we get it right. The constant quest for a "better way" is what makes our profession as coaches an ever changing adventure. As long as we continue to grow and learn, the future of sport is in good hands.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
A Little Fellow Follows Me
A careful man I must always be;
A little fellow follows me.
I know I dare not go astray
For fear he'll go the self same way.
I cannot once escape his eyes,
Whate'er he sees me do, he tries.
Like me he says he's going to be;
The little chap who follows me.
He thinks that I am good and fine,
Believes in every word of mine.
The base in me he must not see;
The little chap who follows me.
I must be careful as I go
Through summer's sun and winter's snow,
Because I'm building for the years to be;
This little chap who follows me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lok's Ledger
No comments:
Post a Comment