Wednesday, January 04, 2023

New blog name...same ol' CoachLok


For years I wrote and updated this blog as the Basketball4ALL Coaches Roundtable. We focused on, mostly, basketball skills, strategies, and topics while dabbling in some general coaching principles - but almost always with a hoops-centric spin. 

Since then I have transitioned into more speaking than coaching and spend my time training and consulting with leaders, coaches, parents, and players across all sports as the Director of goldstandardcoaching.com. This blog will reflect that evolution and, while still may contain basketball content, should span a variety of sports topics in my quest to help others create cultures of confident coachable competitors of character at all levels of sport.

As always, an exchange of ideas is most welcome. As I say in my @CoachLok Twitter bio - Here's what I think. What do you think?

No comments:

Lok's Ledger